AscendiaSurrico believes that it is an absolutely vital function to establish emergency management, protect both people and its assets. Emergency Management should encompass the entire facilities, and by dealing with the following:-
– alarm activation, fire and evacuation
– bomb warning, threat of explosion
– consequential mechanical and electrical failures
– lift entrapments and general accidents
– storms and high windage
– utility complete failure and periodic power outages
– loss of water (sanitation), gas or other service
AscendiaSurrico believes a number of these are in the main, procedural, but each are required must be managed correctly and aligned to the necessary process for the ser vie team to follow, and in line with emergency services and local authority mandatory directives.
AscendiaSurrico understands that the provision of facilities for the majority of them will generally impact upon planning, design and construction.